Always In Bloom (Year 1 of 2)
CITYarts will produce and create two projects in the public community garden in collaboration with Urban Assembly School for Green Careers, professional artists, and the local community to celebrate nature, sustainability, and raise awareness to the speed of climate change. In the first year, CITYarts plans to produce a redesign of the garden elements, create a mosaic for peace around the fish pond, and in the second year a completed mural on the wall facing the garden.
The Urban Assembly School for Green Careers, 145 W 84th St, NY 10042
- Public Garden
Current collaborators include:
- Lead Artist: TBD
- Jacob’s Pickles / Jacob’s Digs
- Urban Assembly School for Green Careers
- Revitalize a neighborhood space to make it more welcoming and enjoyable for the community.
- Bring together youth and families to collaborate on a project that will beautify their neighborhood.
- Empower youth to take leadership roles in acting as a positive force in their community.
- Raise awareness to the speed of climate change and spread the celebration of natural beauty.
April 2018 – December 2019
Fundraising Goal: $45,500