CITYarts is looking for talented individuals who are looking for an opportunity to join the non-profit sector while making a difference through art with youths. Look at our listing of available positions and apply. We look forward to your submissions.
We are looking for a hard-working, committed, detail-oriented and enthusiastic development professional with a sense of urgency and a passionate commitment to youth and the arts. The position requires people skills as well as excellent writing and research abilities. The candidate must be a capable self-starter who works well as an individual, accepts directions, and works well in a team. Reports will be made to CITYarts’ & Creative Executive Director on a weekly basis.
• Master’s degree
• 3+ years of prior development/fundraising experience
• Knowledge of non-profit arts development
• Excellent writing, presentation, research and planning skills
• Attention to detail
• Experience in writing grants and proposals to foundations, corporations, and individuals
• Ability to set goals and take ownership of duties
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Salesforce
• Research and cultivate new sources of government, corporate, foundation and individual support in writing by phone and in-person
• Write and submit letters of inquiry and proposals
• Provide meticulous care in the appearance and content of work products
• Maintain system for tracking all development correspondence, reporting and supporter records
• Maintain fundraising calendar and donation records
• Provide staff support and outreach for the Annual Benefit and other fundraising events
• Starting salary commensurate with experience: $42K and up
• 2 weeks (10 business days) accrued vacation
• May join in 403B
• Health Insurance to be discussed on an individual basis
Email current résumé and a detailed, one page cover letter to Tsipi Ben-Haim, Executive & Creative Director, at: firstname.lastname@example.org Please include in the subject line: Job Application, Development Coordinator.