Pieces for Peace Traveling Exhibition
The CITYarts Pieces for Peace Traveling Exhibition features selected Pieces for Peace created by youth from around the world! This exhibition travels both nationally and internationally.
Pieces for Peace Traveling Exhibition Venues
1. Flushing Town Hall, Queens, NY: September-October, 2005.
2. Cork Gallery, Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center, New York, NY: May-June, 2006.
3. Jewish Community Center, New York, NY:
4. Papermill Playhouse, Millburn, NJ: September-October, 2006.
5. Gabarron Foundation Carriage House Center for the Arts, New York, NY: March-April, 2007.
6. Haus der Kunst, Munich, Germany: July 2007.
7. iEARN Youth Summit, Cairo, Egypt: July 2007.
8. Beit-Sokolov Center for Journalists, Tel-Aviv, Israel: September-October, 2007.
9. Museo Fundación Cristóbal Gabarrón, Valladolid, Spain: October 2007.
10. Fundación Casa Pintada, Murcia, Spain.
11. EU Parliament, Belgium: October 2009.
12. United Nations Headquarter, New York, NY: December 2009.
13. Amercian International Toy Fair, Javits Center, New York, NY: February, 2010.
14. Mission of the State of Quatar, New York, NY: March, 2010.
15. Ana Tzarev Gallery, New York, NY: April-May, 2010.
16. Fundacion Marcelo Botin, Santander, Spain: October 2010.
17. Association Memoire de l’Avenir, Paris, France: May, 2011.
18. Allianz Headquarters, Berlin, Germany: December, 2011.
19. European Capital of Culture (ECOC) Maribor 2012, Maribor, Slovenia: May 2012.
20. The Saatchi Gallery, London, United Kingdom: July-August 2012.
21. Centro Sefarad Israel, Madrid, Spain. January 2014 – 2017.
22. Senator Gillibrand’s Office, New York, NY: November 2016-Present.
23. The Eastern Connecticut State University, Willimantic, CT: February 2017.
24. The German Consulate, New York, NY: September 2017 - October 2017.
25. The Jewish Community Center, Madrid Spain September 2017.
26. The Palais des Nations, United Nations Headquarters, Geneva, Switzerland December 2017.
27. Memoire de L'Avenir, Paris, France, April 2018.